July 29, 2009

Benjamin's Haircut


Well this haircut has been way overdue!! It has driven everyone nuts including me. I was wanting him to grow it out and see how he looked with feathery hair. Tonight we were chatting about jelly bellies and I told Ben that he could have some after he got a haircut. He said okay, I asked a couple more times just in case he misheard me. He was happy and went and got a chair and sat in it. He does really good sitting there until the hair starts getting in his mouth, that is when he gets very impatient and wiggly. Bill did a great job though and it looks fantastic. It isn't his first haircut but it sure looks like it was. He looks great.


We are planning on Matthew's but he is having a hard time teething right now so I am waiting until he feels better. Well love you all and see you later.

No comments: