July 10, 2009

We are in Sonora finally

Hello everyone, I wanted to update our blog whenever we got anywhere. Our trip started out well and we got to Las Vegas and had a killer time in there. We loved our room in the Luxor, but didn't care for the food buffet on Fremont Street. The kids had so much fun and we were able to meet up with Bill's cousins once again. They are such nice people and we just wished we could spend more time with them. We were then off to Sonora for our long trip...about eight hours long. We did good and so did the kids until we were about an hour away from Valerie's house. Benjamin was complaining of a stomach ache...something we all had from dinner on Fremont Street. Well finally the very curvy roads got to us all and Ben hurled all over the car. Thank goodness we are not in Phoenix weather and we were able to roll down the windows. The GPS told me that we were there at the house and I couldn't find it so I pulled over and Matthew hurled all over then. I tell you what, I was ready to get inside a house and a bath. CC came and rescued us and we got there. I was so excited to see my family, my Aunt and Uncles were even there to see everyone. It is just a great feeling to be back home and I am so happy to be here...even with the puking.
I now have Matthew passed out in my lap and I need to get Benjamin still down. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow....we are meeting up atPinecrest with everyone. I am very excited. I will try to post pictures of this beautful area soon. Oh, I forgot to mention that we passed snow up on Sonora Pass...it is almost 10000 feet elevation. Look forward to more posts...

No comments: