July 11, 2009

BBQ at Pinecrest

We all headed out early to Pinecrest, CA today to enjoy some wonderful weather and beautiful scenery. I was so excited to be with fresh air and with a whole lot of family and friends. It is just so wonderful to see family and friends that I havent seen in forever. My Aunt Dean and Uncle Doyle are here who I haven't seen in a couple of years, I haven't seen my Aunt Ola or Uncle Albert in who knows how long...I can't remember. I even got to see my cousin Julie and Jeramy and their...well tall kiddos Chase and Jillian.

I was so excited to go kayaking with Heather and got to finally meet her little girl McKenna and can't forget Josh her husband. They are some of the greatest people out there and I am so grateful that we have kept in touch for all these years. Later on Laura, Dustin and their clan also joined us. What cute kids we got to see and so many memories just flooded my mind from seeing everyone and being back in Sonora. It even sprinkled on us at the lake. Well i promised you all some photos so here they are...the first one to the left is Matthew chasing me...






Okay the next one is Heather, Josh and McKenna. The next one is Laura, Dustin and their kiddos. Then there is Julie, Jeramy, Chase and Jillian. Now the next is my beautiful mother, can you believe how pretty she is? Speaking of beautiful, next is Aunt Ola and Uncle Albert. Then there is Triston and CC. Finally there is Aunt Dean and Uncle Doyle. I had a blast and appreciated everyone coming out...thank you

1 comment:

Sherry Leal said...

Ahhhh, Pinecrest. Always cool and refreshing. It's good to see my family on there, too! Thanks for the post, and I hope you continue to have a good trip. See you when you get back!