July 17, 2009

We are in Pismo, CA

We are now in Pismo Beach, CA, a half-way point between San Francisco and San Clemente. We were going to go to Port Hueneme and stay the night but it was quite a drive and we thought it would be fun for the kids to get sand dollars if they are there. Anyways, we started our morning going to Lombard Street. We actually got to go down it in the van...it was actually really exciting and really pretty. We then drove through China Town, which probably saved me from stopping and spending a lot of money. I saw a lot of great deals and really wanted Bill to jump out and grab something at every stop light but I resisted.
We are now at a beat up old motel that is pretty gross and broken down. I am very dissapointed and will never stay at another one. I have no pictures to post, I am so sorry but I really need to get some sleep because we have a very full day tomorrow. We will go to Port Hueneme to say hello to Brenda and then we are off to San Clemente for Nick's wedding. Nick is Bill's uncle's Mike's son. Does that make sense? Well, we are exhausted and really need to get some sleep so I will let you all go. I will try to get some pictures posted tomorrow for you all though. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Remember when we went camping at Pismo....having a dance party in our tent to "Brick House", taking pictures of guys in trucks along the beach...so many fun memories!