August 9, 2009

Shannon Went Home



It is so sad in the house because Shannon left yesterday to go back home. She came back with us from California on our vacation a couple of weeks ago. She was such a big help and the kids just loved her. Every morning they would wake up and give her lots of hugs and kisses. They would even sing the Good Morning song to her on occasion. It was really nice having some other type of estrogen in the house. She motivated me into running again and started the Twilight series together.


The hardest part was seeing her go. I don't know if it was all the fun I had shopping with a girl and trying to pick things out that were of fashion...I was really lost. Or was the dressing up and taking pictures. Or just having a girl to chat with or having someone who didn't mind sometimes me having her pose for pictures since she is just so beautiful. Either way I guess we had a lot of fun and I will miss that very much. Hopefully she won't stay a stranger for too long and will come visit us again. She is soon to be 18 and will be graduating high school as well, she is a senior this year. I just wanted you to know that I miss you very much girlie and can't wait to see you again. You keep up the good work and stay out of trouble. I love you very much!!

No comments: