May 21, 2013

Never Giving Up!!

So a couple of weeks down and still going...maybe not as strong but still feel the need to pursue my happiness being happy and healthy.  There is so much into getting fit, it is almost exhausting.  I think it is overwhelming and I can see how so many people give up on it all together.  Not making excuses and not giving up but boy, life is busy already and I sure don't need to throw anymore wrenches into our schedule. 

First thing...I need to figure out what workouts, classes or swimming I am going to do for the week...and that has to work around our crazy schedule for the boys and our work schedules. 

Then there's the food scheduling...need to eat healthy and know what to make...so planning on that part is very important!!  When we find ourselves not planning out the meals for the week we tend to eat out more and eat things that aren't entirely healthy.  I really enjoy trying out new recipes so this isn't all that bad..but finding the time to do the planning is not easy. 

I have to hand it to the kids though, we have cooked so many different things and have fed them so many different varieties of foods....and they eat it.  Matt doesn't like pickles...and that's about it...they are actually great eaters.  The kids have also been getting better about going to the gym...Ben and Matt have been fine from the beginning...but poor Jon has his rough days.  There is a certain employee that he seems to not like...she has been really rude to myself as well so I am not too fond of her myself.  I just don't know what to do about it.  Today was a turning point though...we dropped him off at the daycare at the gym and he waved bye and love you!!  Of course she wasn't there....Oh it was such a relief. 

So still on this journey and I am not giving up...my well being is very important for me and for my kids and family.  I want to feel good and have energy when I get up and do the things I want to...I know I am on the right path and pray that God will bless me with the strength and motivation to keep going. 

No comments: