May 12, 2013

My First Week Dissapointment

First week is all done...I stepped on the scale...gained 2 pounds!!  What is up with that?  I hate the saying "muscle weighs more than fat." So I took that two pound weight gain and pushed even harder at the gym.  I am not going to let these measly two pounds stand in my way!!  Other than that, I have been doing great, love the work outs and can feel my body getting stronger...slowly but better.

Last time we had a gym membership the boys got sick and we were unable to make it for a couple of weeks and finally cancelled our membership because we were paying for us not going.  Well what do you know...a few days ago Jonathon started up with a really high fever.  The great thing is this time we worked together and watched the kids while the other went to work out...we didn't get to work out together but at least we got to work out.  He is a great guy...don't know where I would be without him.  As much as I let myself go over the years he still tells me how beautiful I am and how lucky he is, little does he know that I am the lucky one by far! 

So, first week down and ready for more...next hurdle...end of the year appointments, musicals, track meets and award ceremonies.  I will need to plan my work outs very carefully so I don't miss one.  Thank you Aunt Dean for being my support, love you very much!!  Away we go....into week two!!


No comments: