May 6, 2013

First Week Alllllmmmmost Done!

Oh goodness....this first week has felt more like a month.  I think every inch of my body has hurt in one way or another from these workouts but I feel good.  It's amazing how much you learn in just one week from changing your entire lifestyle. 
First of all, the workouts I am actually looking forward to.  I know I really want the end result and I want to change, I know all too well that I am not going to get there unless I put in a lot of effort.  So I am trying to keep the mentality that I want to attack every work out. 
Weekends and Monday's are my only real days with Bill and the boys so I thought those would be the days we could work out together and get to use the pool as well.  So I hit another stumbling block...overtime at work.  I woke up, ate dinner and was out the door.  I felt bad for not depriving myself of sleep and going to the gym.  Then I had to face going to work where all the fast food places and Starbucks were open...I actually didn't think twice about it.  I was so happy for myself. 
Today I got to work out with Bill and that was nice, sometimes I wonder if I am doing things the right way at the gym and wonder if anyone is thinking "look at that crazy lady...what is she doing?"  So Bill was there to help me out and make sure my form was perfect. 
I don't know if we did a good or bad thing today though, feel like I am telling on myself...we ate out!!  Nothing was taken out for dinner and we were heading to the gym.  After the gym I told Bill, we deserve it!  We haven't ate out at all and we are doing so good.  Glad we have each other to put it into perspective...Bill says...."yah for a week."  Thats it...a whole week.  Heck I thought that was great!  So we stopped and had dinner at Village Inn.  Not too bad, not fast food and the food was delicious. 
So tomorrow will be my rough day...Get home from work and have the kiddos while Bill is at work.  Hopefully they will cooperate for me so I can get a nap in before I head to the gym.  I am just praying that I make it to the gym....staying up for a couple of days with maybe an hour or two of interrupted sleep is pretty rough...for this girl anyways.  The journey continues...

No comments: