September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Benjamin


Today is actually Ben's birthday, so this morning I once again told him Happy Birthday. He wanted to know where his birthday cake was? I told him he already one and that is it...he wants another one. He is just too funny!
Benjamin being my first child, I was so anxious to see what he looked like after carrying him for nine months. Child birth went well and he was a healthy 7lb 10oz, 21" boy who was just adorable with a little hematoma. Some things you might not know about Ben is that he had that hematoma when he was born because of the suction cup they placed on his head...didn't hurt him at all and it went away after a few weeks. He also soon found out that he was lactose intolerant, he has grown out of that as well and loves his milk. He also started walking at the early age of 9 months old. He still has his beautiful and bright blue eyes that he was born with. His middle name is William, a name passed down from his dad and papa Bill. Benjamin was chosen by me because I loved it. Come to find out that my great-uncle's name is Bennie. That is what his papa Dave calls him.
Well I dressed him up in one of his new outfits that he got for his birthday and took some pics of him. Matthew loves to say cheese for me so he is in some of the pictures. I hope you all enjoy them though.
This headlock is Ben's idea of a hug!

Well at least Matthew is happy to be taking pictures.

No comments: