September 20, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Benjamin!!

Well Ben's 3rd birthday party was a success...he had so much fun and he was so pleased to have his family around. It was so cute. When it came to the presents, I told him that they were all for him to open, just for you I told him. He looked at me and got a huge smile, just for me Mommy? It was so cute to see his reaction to it. The cake looked ok but Ben loved it and that is what matters. Plus they both tasted great, strawberry cake was a success. He got a lot of nice stuff and we appreciated everyone that showed...we only had just grandparents and close family and Ben's best friend Julia there so it wasn't as hectic.
Okay let me explain all the pretty girlies here. While shopping the clearance area at Fry's I found this beautiful little girls boa for only $2...I couldn't believe it and snatched it before anyone else did. Bill looked at me strange and asked what was up with it since all we have is boys...well I have a bunch of adorable nieces and friends with cute kiddos. So I had to use it to show that I didn't buy it for nothing. They all loved it and just looked so cute!
Adorable Anna
Amazingly Beautiful AlyssaGorgeous Julia with Curls






1 comment:

Sherry Leal said...

Happy birthday Benjamin! It looks like it was fun. Sorry we couldn't be there. :( Great looking cake, though.