May 10, 2009

What a Happy Mother's Day

I had a wonderful day with all of myboys!! One of my favorite things to do is take pictures though and it is rare that I get to go on a trip to do just that. Well since it was Mother's Day and all I decided we were going to go to a spot I have been wanting to take pictures and have the guys pose for me. I know that we don't seem to happy in the pictures but you have to remember that it almost a hundrend out and it is close to noon so the sun is shining bright. Poor Bill has really bad allergies and never takes his sunglasses off for anything but to go to bed. They all were good sports about it and I got, I think, some really good pictures that I hope you all enjoy.


Okay so I didn't take this one...but we haven't taken a picture together in a while.



2 comments:

Dustin and Laura said...

Great pictures Josephine! Happy Mother's Day.

Big Momma said...

You have a definite talent with a camera, Jo!