April 22, 2009

The Love of my Life

It isn't too often that I get to sit down and write and when I do...it is about the kids. Today I wanted to ensure that I write a little something about my wonderful husband Bill. We are celebrating three years today of being married. I think for just three years, we have accomplished so much as a couple, parents and just ourselves. I have gone through so many different transitions these three years from getting married, having kids, starting new jobs, starting school and even wanting more kids. Bill has been there through all of it, even when it was really rough for me and I made it hard on him. I have been struggling with school and figuring out how to be a stay at home mom and Bill has helped me to keep my sanity. He is the kind of husband that I had always dreamed about, he will rub my feet, cook dinner without complaining, change a dirty diaper and even get up in the middle of the night to help with Matthew. As parents, we are kind of put on the back burner with attention because we want to be so involved and show our kids all the affection we can. I do want you to know Bill, that I love you so much and you are everything that I ever wanted in a husband, dad of my kids and as my best friend. I know we may go through rough times or be very tired from little kids wanting to be up in the middle of the night, but I know it is all worth it. I couldn't think of anyone else to spend the rest of my life with then with you and these three boys. You are definitely the love of my life.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

What a sweet tribute to your husband! He is lucky too, even as teenagers I always knew you were going to be a great mom. Congratulations on your anniversary! Hope you had fun celebrating! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey hon. Sorry I forgot Your anniversary. Always so much on my mind. I hope you both had a happy day with many more to come. I love and miss you all bunches, love mom