June 23, 2013

Disneyland Trip

Disneyland Trip

Savannah, Mike Justice, Jon, Ben, Matt, Austen Trent, Bill, Me and Sam
Disneyland was a blast....the boys had a blast and wore us adults out!!  We met up with Sam, Scott and the boys and spent 2 days in Disneyland and 1 day at California Adventure.  We got into town and just had to laugh at the room that we had reserved.  It was very close to Disneyland and that was nice but boy the hotel was horrible.  They would give us 4 towels for a two room suite...I mean really?  After watching too many horror shows about hotels, my skin was crawling.  On the other hand, I was spending quality time with my family and my sister and her family...so nothing could ruin my vacation. 

The kids had a blast though on almost all of the rides.  Matt was glued to my side the whole time and had to ride all of the rides with me...no exceptions.  Well we felt bad, Bill and I both sat out for Tower of Terror and the boys rode it with everyone else.  Well they were scared out of their wits poor guys.  This was my first time with the boys and getting to actually ride the rides so I was super excited as well.  All the kids loved the characters, no one was scared of them.  The boys loved getting to see their cousins, not as much as I enjoyed getting to see my sister though. 

 This is Micheal, Savannah and Ben's pirate faces before we got on Pirates of the Caribbean. Kids loved it....this is one of my favorite rides as well.



This is the whole crew...Bill, Justice, Michael and Jon, Austen, Sam, Me and Matt, Ben, Jacque, Bill and Trent in Radiator Springs.


This is the first character that we saw and got a picture with.  Jon kept an eye on him and Matt didn't want a picture with him but he was pretty cool.  Love how much into their character they get.


This is Sam and Me with Mickey...felt like a couple of kids again...


This is Michael and his girlfriend Savannah.  Michael almost lost her to us during this trip.  The boys absolutely loved her and she is a very sweet and wonderful girl.  We were very happy we got to see her.

This is Jon's first ride at Disneyland and he loved it...he loved it so much that we bought him his own turbo blaster that he adored the whole trip...this smile is what taking the kids to Disneyland is al about.


So proud of my boys and happy to have four healthy and wonderful boys.

No comments: