June 6, 2013

Can See A Little Difference...

Well...I am still here and still keeping up...got into a little rut for just a couple of days...but thankfully I have a wonderful husband who told me to get my butt to the gym.  Sometimes it is so nice to have someone who is honest with you and will lift you up no matter what.  I have to say I have the best husband in the whole world...hate to break it to you other girls out there...but he is by far!!  No matter what he is just always there for me and I can't thank him enough for all of his encouragement.  I know I will get through this and I know I will be happy with myself soon.  I don't know how soon but I will get there.  The workouts always feel phenominal and I hate missing them or going to the gym. 

One of the boys today told me that they are at the gym all the time.  It really made me feel bad...I feel like a horrible mom...even though we are really not there that often and when we do go...we aren't there for very long.  We do hour workouts and then sometimes take them swimming.  So it isn't that bad usually but it kills me a little.

This week I will be doing some overtime so I have to figure out a different work out schedule for a couple of the days.  Looking forward to something different though so not too worried about it.  Going to be taking the kids to the pool a lot since the heat is starting up.  Oh yah...I also used our beautiful treadmill, the thing is like the Cadillac of treadmills so I love it!! 

Another thing I am very grateful for is the example Bill and I are setting.  When Justice is home, he has been working out with Bill and that to me is pricesless.  I am so proud of both of them spending time together and enjoying it...makes me so happy.  It has been hard finding things that Justice enjoys that we enjoy and have time for as well.  Ben has been asking to run on the treadmill everyday too, that could be a good alternate since it is so hot outside.  It will also get him ready for basketball...if only I could stick them all on it and let them go.  I want to take a couple of pics and post them...so you all can see the differences...we will see though.  Love you all....

No comments: