July 8, 2010

Visit from Sam and Family

Oh dear, it has been way too long since I have updated this blog. Life is just so busy. Sam drove down last week with Camron, Trent and Austin. My dad was returning from Chicago with Michael. Tatiana also stopped stayed a couple of nights with us. So I got a good five days with family. We didn't do much, we just visited...I loved it. We went and saw the fireworks, had a great Luau for Matthew's and Jacque's birthday and did some swimming. The kids are all getting so big, I can't believe how fast time is flying. Michael and Camron are both taller than me now, Trent is on his way soon. Ben and Austin were two peas in a pod. They were chatting away in the van and played together I think all the time. Matthew now jumps off the diving board, my brave one and Ben is working his way there slowly. Austin is a little daredevil, he launches himself off anywhere in the water. Sam also joined me in cutting off 10" of my hair, it is taking me a while to get used to but I will be okay. All in all it was a great visit and I was sad to see them leave yesterday. I thought I would share some photos with the rest of you all though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many great moments on here Josephine! What a fabulous family! Xoxoxo -Kristi Seccombe