July 29, 2010

BOWLING!!

We all were home last Friday and we wanted to take advantage of it. So we let the kids decide where they wanted to go and they chose the bowling alley. Okay, so Justice decided he was really to go bowling again and the other two agree to anything big brother wants to do. We had such a blast though, they have a ramp that you set up with the ball on top and it goes down the ramp and hits the pins. It was great!! The boys adored it!! Benjamin would even start all the way back by the entrance and run all the way and push the ball at the end. He thought it helped him out anyways, which I think it did. I just look at the new bumpers they have that just pop up whenever it is the boys turn and dissapear when it was Bill and I's turn. Okay, I am not very old but I can remember when they had to put the blow up bumpers in the gutters and everyone had to use them if they were used. It was great though and it was Matthew's first time. I think he liked picking out what ball he wanted to use the most though. It was cute on one bowl because he went to chase after the ball and slipped right on his booty!! Well I got some pics so here they are, hope you enjoy. If you really have to know...Bill won all three games...what a show off huh?

No comments: