October 15, 2009

Susan G Komen 5K 2009


Well again this year we wanted to show our support for the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure. This time I was lucky to have Bill come along with Kristen and I. Before the race day Bill and I started to run together and I have to say it was really nice. The race is so much more than just raising money for breast cancer research, it is a time to remember my sister. I think about her always and wish she was still here with us. The event is such a wonderful atmosphere and so wonderful to attend but the greatest part is I feel so close to Laura everytime I go.


I am so proud that all three of us did so well. I think we did our best time this year!! Every year we just keep getting better. I didn't bring the camera because I didn't want to run with it but Bank of America had a photo spot to take pictures afterwards...so here it is. It is very pink, which I just love.

1 comment:

Sherry Leal said...

Wow, I didn't know you guys did this. I don't even know about your sister. I guess there's still a lot I don't know about you! I wish we lived just a little closer. :( Oh well.