October 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Justice

Well I just can't believe the kiddo is already 12 years old. I can remember the first time I met Justice, he was in his little Wrangler jeans and nice button up shirt and cowboy hat. He was just the cutest and sweetest kid I ever met. I thought Bill was in trouble, Justice just stole my heart. Justice joined the world on October 8 and still tries to make it a better place every day.

Yesterday we picked up Justice and was trying to decide where to eat. Everything kind of worked out great. We walked into Peter Piper Pizza and asked Justice to find a seat. He walked right past the table with his Papa and Grandma and Aunt Trisha and Uncle Chris, Anna and Andrew. We had to stop him and say "how about this table Justice." It was funny. He got a lot of nice stuff...CFDA membership, shirts, pocket watch, art supplies, CBFD shirt and DVD's. I forgot to get a picture of the cake without the candles but you can kind of see what it looks like. I think he had a good time and enjoyed spending time with this family. Just think two more years and he will be in high school, four more years and he will be getting his driver's permit and six more years he will going to college. That is so crazy to think about, I don't worry though...Justice is a great kid and will be just fine. Happy Birthday Kiddo and we love YOU!!
Everybody at the little get together. We had a good time.
Justice opening up his Cowboy Fast Draw Association membership. It is neat because he gets a real badge and a card with his Eagle Eye name on it.

This is handsome little Andrew, Trish and Chris's newest edition. He is such a cutie pie...he was all smiles until I got over there with the camera. He is such a cutie though.

No comments: