June 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Matthew


What a day for Matthew, it is amazing how much birthday parties take out of you. I want to first say how blessed I am to have such an amazing little boy like Matthew. He is just so sweet and full of love. He tried to make it an all dayer without any naps but he didn't make it. Everyone showed up and we played some games and ate a lot of food. Bill grilled up the hot dogs and I tried to make a killer cake. Sorry to say but we didn't get a picture of it. It was chocolate icing, chocolate cake and chocolate filling...topped with rasberries. Oh it was so good, well I liked it. Matthew got a lot of nice stuff and we are just so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. Matthew waited till everyone had left and sat on the floor and dug into his cake. He stood up and I could see the look in his face....cake on floor...Matthew standing in front of it...I didn't think so. I snatched that boy up before he could think twice about it. Thank you all for being there and sharing that special time with us. We love you all and appreciate all the gifts Matthew received. Here are some pics of the party!!

If you look at how close Ben is throwing the water balloon at Kiera in the water balloon toss

Matthew showing off his teeth and laughing at his Papa Bill.

He had to wait until everyone left to dig into his cake.

Cruising the house on his new quad...he is just too cute.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

What a sweet boy! Looks like the party was a success! Wish I could see you and meet your sweet family in July! Still bummed about that!