July 5, 2008

Matthew William Sibole is here!




Well Matthew is here. It has taken me a little while to write and I apologize for that. He is just gorgeous though. To make a long story short on the whole deal...here is how it went for us. We went in Sunday night at midnight to be induced, but five girls had followed me in full labor. So I was asked to go home and sleep a bit until a room opened up. That didn't happen until noon on Monday the 30th. I was induced at around 1230 and was dilated to 10 by 5pm. It went very quickly, I am proud of my doctor. Well me too! Anyways, the nurse had to hold Matthew's head so he didn't slip out while we were waiting for the doctor. It took the doctor about 5 minutes to get to the hospital thank goodness because Matthew wanted out now. He came out a little too fast and it bruised his face pretty bad. It was all cleared up pretty much by the next day so it wasn't so bad. He is doing great and in excellent condition. The doctor thinks he is beautiful and very healthy. I am fine too, just a little sore from the cramps and trying out breast feeding. Everyone keeps telling me that it will get easier so I am just waiting for that day. Anyways, he is very quite and just loveable. love you all and thank you for your prayers and thoughts.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Oh JP, I feel your pain! Breast feeding for me did not get easier for at least two months! I hope it doesn't take that long for you! That was such a nightmare but once we got the swing of things, it turned out to be pretty convenient. Good luck with that! He's such a cutie! Thanks for updating your blog! I know your free time is pretty limited, but it's nice for us to see and hear how you are doing! :)