May 10, 2012

Sibole Family Update

I know I am way overdo for a posting, I have just been so busy and tired that I am going to try to update you as much as possible without falling asleep.  So much has happened, so where to begin?  First of all we are all good...for the time being anyways.  Seems like we keep having bugs work their way through our household.
Lets start with the big boy...Jonathon.  He finally has one tooth, just shy of his first birthday.  His hair is still red and out of control with curls.  About a month ago he scared us with a really bad fever that no one could get to go down.  But it did eventually and he is all better.  He is also walking front place to place, not completely stable yet but he is trying.  He wants to so badly keep up with his brothers and fit in.  He is so sweet and just the cutest little guy ever.  He says uh oh, dada, mama and sometimes it sounds like he is saying hello to me. 

Matthew is also getting excited about starting preschool this next school year.  He will actually be going with his cousin Anna....I think they both will have a blast.  Matt can now write his name and is doing great with his counting and alphabet. Depending on what day it is he lets me know what else he knows.  He is very quite at times and reminds me of myself all the time.  Matt is a big animal lover, so he has greatly enjoyed all the new animals.  He is very stubborn and hard headed as well. 
Benjamin is graduating preschool and heading into kindergarten....he is just so excited to be finally going.  We enrolled him in a preschool that is just so awesome.  He is learning sign language, spanish, counting, spelling, science and everything else in between.  I just can't believe how much he learns some days...he will surprise me with some of his knowledge at times and I just can't believe how much he knows.  Matthew is the same way, he just doesn't like people knowing it.  His big thing is making paper airplanes and I was told today by his teacher that he has a girlfriend...how do they learn what this is?  My mother instict kicked in and I immediately had a talk with my 5 year old on the way home.  Oh goodness!!

Now onto the really big kiddo....standing almost taller than his dad now.  Oh goodness...what am I going to do when they are all towering over me.  Justice was 6th in his whole freshman class on his last report card...can't be more proud of him.  He is very active in his robotics class and loves school still!!  I just hope the other boys learn from him.  Justice is looking more and more like his dad everyday.  He continues to be a big help with the kids and is taking more part in the building activities around the house.  He is going to be a great man one day.


As for Bill and I, we are trying to keep up with our four boys, work, household duties and each other.  We just had our 6 year anniversary and I am so happy to have him by my side this whole time.  Marriage is a great deal of work at times but is just so rewarding.  I couldn't imagine my life without such a great and strong man like Bill.  Bill and Justice just got done making a chicken cage for our 8 new family members.  Bill also brought home a bunny rabbit...named Twitch....for the boys.  All the chickens and the bunny rabbit are all girls...I guess the only way to get them into the house.  I am so proud of how well the boys take care of all the chores as well.  I also decided to plant a garden, tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, watermelon, and green beans...we are loving it and enjoy taking time to just sit and water it and pick weeds.  Sound silly but it is relaxing and a great way to enjoy the evening time.  My new job is going pretty good, trying to get the hang of it and be the best that I can. 

We are looking forward to celebrating Jonathon's first birthday and getting ready for the Walker Family Reunion trip.

No comments: